MICROTEK HYBRID HB 950 Description
MICRO CONTROLLER BASED Gen-Next UPS 24X7are based on Hybrid Technology which is a combination of Digital and Sine wave Technologies for Better Performance and High Reliability. The Hybrid Technology used ensures noiseless performance, Quick Charging, More Load, Longer Battery Life and Longer Backups.
- Hybrid Technology for Noiseless and Better Performance. You get longer backups & increased life of battery.
- Battery type (Branded/Local/Tubular) selection mode switch, suitable to work with equal performance with all type of available batteries.
- Charging current selection switch for Standard (10MP) & Fast Charging (14MP), which keeps the battery ready for frequent emergencies.
- IBGM Technology – Increases Battery Life and Performance by maintaining correct battery gravity.
- Unique USS (Ultra Sonic Switching) – This technology ensures absolute Silent Operations to give you complete peace of mind.
- Pure and stable Sine wave Output with very Low THD, under all battery and load conditions.
- Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Based Intelligent Control Hybrid Design
- PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging
- Display Indications (Status & Fault)
- Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection
- Auto Reset Feature
- In-built Bypass Switch – This additional bypass switch enables you to isolate your UPS from mains, whenever needed.
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection
Exide Insta Brite promises superior power backup at a fantastic price. With Exide Instabrite, you can be sure that there will be no shortage of power in your home. Get instant brightness with the best. Get Exide Instabrite.
- Unique features and superior technology: Advanced Hybrid Technology that is best suited to withstand high temperatures. Special hybrid alloy system leading to low water loss and dual plate separation(PE+GM) that reduces the possibility of premature failure
- Easy maintenance: Float/float guide to indicate electrolyte level
- Easy handling/spill-proof: Molded handles to ensure easy handling.Top vented lid with anti-splash guards fitted with coin flush vent plugs
- Fume and leak resistant: The Spark arrestor fitted in float to restrict fumes and acid during operation. Clean top with no surface leakage
- Ready for commissioning: Batteries supplied in factory-charged condition
|Electrical Load||Recommended Inverter Rating||Back-Up Time|
|2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL||700 to 1050 VA||2:45 to 3:15 Hours|
|2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL||700 to 1050 VA||1:45 to 2:15 Hours|
|5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL||700 to 1050 VA||0:45 to 1:00 Hours|
|Warranty||36 Months(18 Months Free Of Cost + 18 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Type||Flat Plate Battery|